Omelets with Gruyere and Herbs Fines
- 4 large eggs
- 3 Tbsp fresh Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tsp water
- 1 tsp Fines Herbs
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp (1/4 stick) butter
- 1/2 cup (packed) grated Gruyère cheese (about 2 ounces)
- Beat eggs, 2 Tbsp. parsley, water, Herbs Fines, salt and pepper in small bowl to blend.
- Melt 1 Tbsp. butter in small nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add half of egg mixture (about 1/2 cup) to skillet. Cook until eggs are just set in center, tilting pan and lifting edge of omelet with spatula to let uncooked portion flow underneath (about 2 minutes).
- Top half of omelet with 1/4 cup cheese. Using spatula, fold other half of omelet over cheese; slide out onto plate. Repeat with remaining butter, egg mixture and cheese. Sprinkle omelets with remaining parsley.
2015 © Copyright Thymely Herbals. All rights reserved.